RE: [xsl] How to check is element has children.

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to check is element has children.
From: Nielsen Anders Rolann <annie@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:03:39 +0100
Maby this will help you!

1) First solution is!
<xsl:apply-templates select="element[*]"/> (Test so see if there ar any
children)
<xsl:apply-templates select="element[not(*)]"/> (This test to see, that
there ar no children)

2) The more neat solution is:

<xsl:apply-templates select="element"/>

<xsl:template match="element[not(*)]">
	Here you will do Your stuff, when there are no children!
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="element[(*)]">
	Here you will do Your stuff, when there are children!
</xsl:template>

/Anders Rolann