Re: [xsl] XPath over DOM

Subject: Re: [xsl] XPath over DOM
From: Scott_Boag@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 16:39:02 -0500
> Are there any Java-based XSLT or XPath implementations (at least partial
> functionality) that can traverse over existent DOM object, as opposed to
> creating their own in-memory structure? I need to be able to provide my
own
> Document object built by my own parser, not just DOM APIs over internal
> processor structure (as Saxon implementation).

Xalan (http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/index.html) does this.

-scott

                    "Kaganovich, Yevgeniy
                    (Eugene)"                          To:     "'xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
                    <ykaganovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>          <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    Sent by:                           cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)
                    owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx        Subject:     [xsl] XPath over DOM
                    rytech.com

                    02/14/2001 08:06 PM
                    Please respond to xsl-list

Are there any Java-based XSLT or XPath implementations (at least partial
functionality) that can traverse over existent DOM object, as opposed to
creating their own in-memory structure? I need to be able to provide my own
Document object built by my own parser, not just DOM APIs over internal
processor structure (as Saxon implementation).

Thanks,

- Eugene