RE: [xsl] [ANN] XSLT tutorial

Subject: RE: [xsl] [ANN] XSLT tutorial
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 19:38:26 -0500
From: bill chmura <WBChmura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:39:02 -0500

--openmail-part-024147f0-00000001 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; name="BDY.TXT" Content-Disposition: inline; filename="BDY.TXT" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I took a quick look at your tutorial.

I want to point out a problem I had with Kay's book and also now with
your tutorial.

Saxon 6.01 is the only version of saxon to support the <saxon:output>
tag.  After that version he switched to using <xsl:document> I believe.
 I ran into this problem in his book and just noticed it on your
tutorial.  If anyone reads the article and goes and gets saxon, they
wont be able to get this to work as-is.

Bill Chmura