Re:[xsl] Newbie needs xsl

Subject: Re:[xsl] Newbie needs xsl
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 15:01:06 -0500
From: "Roshan Sharma" <roshansharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 23:57:21

Jeni,

Thanks, this has been a tutorial for me. A question in line with
this scenario - how do you propose applying templates if an
element (office) forms sub-node as given below?

The reason I am asking is that xerces complained on an attempt to
apply-template again when the name matches "office_name" saying
that apply-template can be used only once in one match (namely
customer_name). Alternate attempt to call-template also did not
work.

==========================

<customer_name id="A1"
               revenue="100000">