[xsl] Transformation problem!!

Subject: [xsl] Transformation problem!!
From: "Srinivas, Santoshkumar (CORP, GEITC)" <Santoshkumar.Srinivas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:48:18 +0530
Hi All!!

i have used to get a display using the IE defaultss.xsl.
The output I get is as desired.

But now, I need to get to apply the transformation on the server side using
Xalan.
And the output I get is nowhere close to the IE transformation.

Is there someone who has worked on a similar thing before.

Please reply asap!!!
Santosh.