Re: [xsl] Creating a cdata section using xsl

Subject: Re: [xsl] Creating a cdata section using xsl
From: Francis Norton <francis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:52:03 +0000
People on this list find themselves bailing out people who've sailed on
to the same old rocks, and try to let others know that they're sailing
in that direction, that why we make suggestions of this kind.

Without wishing to irritate or show disrespect, why do you assume that
"the objects that package and send the data would be enormously complex
because they would have to understand the data structures of every
object they send data to"?

As long as the data is well-formed XML - which Chris gives grounds for
believing - there are very effective techniques for for treating the
contents, however complex, of known XML wrappers as total black boxes.

If you give us a bit more detail on the packaging of the data being
routed, we may well be able to help you.

Francis.