RE: [xsl] how do you redefine a variable

Subject: RE: [xsl] how do you redefine a variable
From: "Daniel Newman" <daniel.newman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:49:27 -0000
I have. In fact, I've read so much shit over the past two days, I don't know
which way is up, and which way is down. I have some (what I think are) quite
easy questions. I've read the "basic" introductions, and they tell me
nothing. I've tried to read the more in depth descriptions, but I'm not at
that level yet, so most of it doesn't make any sense.

I'd like to thank all those people who have been helpful today, as I've
nearly completed this stylesheet. I'm sorry of I've bothered a hell of a lot
of others, but there's only so many web sites you can go to before you lose
patience with them.

So thanks, I'm going home now.

Daniel.