RE: [xsl] how do you redefine a variable

Subject: RE: [xsl] how do you redefine a variable
From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 03:12:22 -0000
Daniel, can I suggest you do some reading? I know there's a steep learning
curve for XSLT, but there are plenty of tutorials, books, FAQs etc on which
you will find answers to this common question. Sending four messages a day
to a busy list is an inefficient way of organizing your learning.

To find out whether position() is odd or even, test the value of position()
mod 2.

Mike Kay