RE: [xsl] MSXML3 with IE5.5

Subject: RE: [xsl] MSXML3 with IE5.5
From: "Chris Bayes" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:34:49 -0000
Pascal,
I'm pasting the instructions from the docs cos it seems something is wrong
unless you don't have a stylesheet pi in your xml file i.e.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="cache.xslt"?>
<filename>green.xml</filename>

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml

Usage:
xmlinst [-? | <file name> | -u | -u msxml | -u msxml3 ]
         -? Prints this message
         -u           delete all entries for entered by any version of msxml
         -u msxml     delete all entries for msxml.dll from the registry
         -u msxml3    delete all entries for msxml3.dll from the registry
         <fileName>   takes over the registry keys for msxml.dll
                and assigns them to the <fileName>

 If no arguments are passed in the entries are taken over from
        msxml.dll and assigned to the currently registered msxml3.dll

To install MSXML 3.0 in Replace mode
>From the command prompt, enter:

pathname\xmlinst -u
where pathname is the folder where xmlinst.exe is installed. This command
uninstalls any registry entries for MSXML.

>From the command prompt, enter:

regsvr32 msxml3.dll
This registers MSXML 3.0.

>From the command prompt, enter:

pathname\xmlinst
This installs the latest version of MSXML in replace mode.

To return to earlier versions of MSXML
In some cases, you may want to return to side-by-side mode and earlier
versions of MSXML.

>From the command prompt, enter:
pathname\xmlinst -u
This command uninstalls any registry entries for MSXML.

Register the versions of MSXML you wish to run.

Note   Be sure to register the versions in order. For example, to register
msxml.dll, msxml2.dll, and msxml3.dll, first enter:
regsvr32 msxml.dll
and then press ENTER. Next, enter:

regsvr32 msxml2.dll
and then press ENTER. Finally, enter: