[xsl] RE: Copy attributes? ... possible problem in FAQ

Subject: [xsl] RE: Copy attributes? ... possible problem in FAQ
From: Nick Vincent <Nick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 15:30:31 -0000
My bad.  I've worked it out now.

Looks like there might still be a problem in the FAQ though.  I think it
should be of the form:

<xsl:template match="mytag">
	<mynewtagname>
		<xsl:for-each select="*@">
			<xsl:attribute name="{name()}"><xsl:value-of
select="." /></xsl:attribute>
		</xsl:for-each>
 		<!-- Deal with content -->
	</mynewtagname>
</xsl:template>

with additional curly braces in the <xsl:attribute> element.

Thanks,

Nick Vincent
NeoWorks