[xsl] [ANN] eXcelon Stylus Studio 3.0 Beta 2 Now Available!

Subject: [xsl] [ANN] eXcelon Stylus Studio 3.0 Beta 2 Now Available!
From: "Christopher Parkerson" <chrisp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:57:06 -0500
We would like to thank all of you for your overwhelming and positive
response to our initial beta release of our new integrated development
environment for XML applications, Stylus Studio 3.0.  Your feedback has
helped us make an even better Stylus Studio release for Beta 2!

Existing Stylus Studio beta participants will receive an individual e-mail
with instructions for obtaining the Beta 2 release.

If you have not yet registered for the Stylus Studio beta program, it's
simple and it's FREE!  Find out what all the buzz is about around our new
and powerful development environment for XML applications.  Please go to
http://www.exceloncorp.com/beta/studio.html for more information about
Stylus Studio and to fill out our simple registration form to gain download
access to the release.  Make sure you provide a valid e-mail address as
download instructions will be provided to you immediately via e-mail upon
submission.

For an even better beta experience, make sure you join the eXcelon Developer
Network (EDN).  EDN is our community of eXcelon customers and others
interested in the latest XML technology.  Registration for EDN is free.  Go
to http://edn.exceloncorp.com/~EDN and click on "New User" to become a
member of EDN.  All of our EDN forums are monitored by eXcelon development
and support engineers who are there to assist you with any issue you have
with eXcelon products.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Parkerson - Product Manager