RE: [xsl] Ignoring Child Nodes using XPath

Subject: RE: [xsl] Ignoring Child Nodes using XPath
From: "Ciaran Byrne" <ciaran.byrne@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:37:35 -0800
Sorry,
	I should have mentioned the fact that I'm not using the
XPath Query in an XSL stylesheet but rather to select the
node in MSXML i.e. dom.selectsinglenode("XPath Query").

I know I could concat the element together by getting the element
name and attributes but I thought there might have been a
more efficient solution using an XPath Query.