Re: [xsl] DTD type that allows XHTML?

Subject: Re: [xsl] DTD type that allows XHTML?
From: Lee Goddard <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:09:54 +0100
Could you not pull in the XHTML DTD as an external entity?
Mail me off-list on how to do this: this is not really the
place to discuss DTDs.

Lee

At 09:42 27/03/2001 +0200, you wrote:

Hello everybody,

 maybe this is not the list to post this issue, but I'm stuck and I need
some help:

 I'm trying to create a DTD to validate an xml document. The problem is
that I have one tag  in my xml that can contain welll formed HTML:

   <myTag>
          Any kind of <font size="2">text</font> and
   </myTag>

 I would like my DTD to allow any kind of text and tags inside <myTag>.
I read somewhere that this can be done using ANY for the type of
element:

<!ELEMENT myTag ANY>

but I get the error:

Element type "font" must be declared.

 Using (#PCDATA) instead of ANY I get the same error.
 I'm using SAXParser, any suggestion?

Thanks in advance..

//Ruben