RE: [xsl] Odd bug? in msxml3 xslt implementation

Subject: RE: [xsl] Odd bug? in msxml3 xslt implementation
From: Unico Hommes <Unico@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:19:35 +0200
Mike,
You are right I was writing the example in my mail program and tested it
later. Should have replaced the errors within it.

Jeni,

Thank you for your reply, your explanation certainly makes things clear to
me. The preceding-sibling solution was indeed what I was looking for, thank
you!

Stephane,

You understood correct, this is the solution to my problem, and with a lot
less code as well. Thanks!

Regards,

Unico Hommes