RE: [xsl] xsl:include and xsl:otherwise

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:include and xsl:otherwise
From: "Clapham, Paul" <pclapham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 15:30:27 -0800
xsl:include isn't a macro instruction.  It's a top-level element because
it's used to include one or more templates into your stylesheet.  So just
put the xsl:include at the top level, and at the place you thought you
wanted to put it, instead put a xsl:call-template to call one of the
templates you included.