Re: [xsl] Looking for XSLT Processor in C++ other than XALAN

Subject: Re: [xsl] Looking for XSLT Processor in C++ other than XALAN
From: "Steve Muench" <Steve.Muench@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 06:02:10 -0700
Oracle also has an XSLT Processor in both C and C++
available from: http://otn.oracle.com/tech/xml

Click on the "XDK for C" or "XDK for C - Beta"

Both our current production and current beta releases are there
for Solaris and Windows.

BC4J & XSQL Servlet Development Teams, Oracle Rep to XSL WG
Author "Building Oracle XML Applications", O'Reilly
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp/