Re: [xsl] XSL engines for Linux

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL engines for Linux
From: David_N_Bertoni@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:06:43 -0400
Xalan-C++ is available for Linux:

   http://xml.apache.org/xalan-c/index.html

Dave

                    Adam Van Den Hoven
                    <Adam.Hoven@xxxxxxxxxxxx>          To:     "XSL Mailing List (E-mail)"
                    Sent by:                           <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx        cc:     (bcc: David N Bertoni/CAM/Lotus)
                    rytech.com                         Subject:     [xsl] XSL engines for Linux

                    06/12/2001 11:42 AM
                    Please respond to xsl-list

Normally when I am doing XML and XSL development, I know that I'll be using
MSXML running on Win2000. However, I now going to be developing JSPs that
will be running on an apache web server on RedHat Linux. At this point I'm
not sure which parsers to use. Any recomendations would be more than
appreciated.

Thanks

Adam van den Hoven
Internet Software Developer