RE: [xsl] XPath help

Subject: RE: [xsl] XPath help
From: William Bagby <williamb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 15:36:46 -0400
By trial and error I eventually got

<xsl:for-each select="*[not(name()='a' or name()='b')]">

None of my elements are namespaced or prefixed, so I should be OK.

Ditto to what Jeffrey said - you guys (and gals!) rock.  I ask a question,
and get not one, but three solutions, and a discussion as to the relative
merits of each one.

Thanks kindly,

William Bagby.