[xsl] Accessing URL Parameters In A XSLT Page

Subject: [xsl] Accessing URL Parameters In A XSLT Page
From: "Haeko Pierce" <haeko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 13:06:37 -0700
Hello folks,

I'm having problems using xslt to access the parameters sent in a URL. This is the URL that calls the my customer login xslt page, in this page I wanted to read some parameters from the calling URL add a name parameter and forward it to another page... This is how it goes

http://localhost/reservation/custlogin.xslt?AId=2&FId=3

This is my custlogin.xslt code

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" media="Mozilla" href="ticketreservHTML.xsl"?>

<index xmlns:xslt="urn:oracle-xsql">
<topTitle>
Login Screen
</topTitle>
<pageTitle>Ticket Master</pageTitle>
<form action="/ticket/ticketresv.xsql" method="get">
<field name="AId" type="hiddenField">
<value>{@AId}</value>
</field>
<field name="Name" type="textField" case="U">
<Prompt>Your Name</Prompt>
</field>
<sendRequest type="button" label="Sign in"/>
</form>

Now in my xsl stylesheet, element <field name="AId"...> is mapped to HTML tag <input type="hidden" name=AId value=..(i/p from url)>

I hoped to have the value for "AId" from the URL assigned to the "value" attribute, so that I could pass them all into the page specified by the form action attribute.
But the "value field" is empty and not getting populated with the values from the URL.

Can someone please assist and tell me how to pass the url params to the next page. Thanks for your time...

Cheers

Haeko