RE: [xsl] XML schema general convert with XSLT (namespaces..)

Subject: RE: [xsl] XML schema general convert with XSLT (namespaces..)
From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:08:50 +0100
There aren't really any facilities in XSLT 1.0/XPath 1.0 for manipulating
QNames and namespace prefixes held in attributes.

I think if you're going to do this, it probably makes sense to develop a set
of extension functions that provide the required capability, and the
implementation of these is probably going to be processor-dependent.

Mike Kay