[xsl] Re: Welcome to xsl-list

Subject: [xsl] Re: Welcome to xsl-list
From: kalpana rawat <kal_xml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:19:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Everybody,

I have a question, cann't resolve this problem. I have
a tag XML like this:

<Match>
   <TemplateNode ID="1">
     <Attr ID="1" Display="Table" />
     <Attr ID="2" Display="Plot" />
  </TemplateNode>
  <TemplateNode ID="2">
     <Attr ID="1" Display="Table" />
  </TemplateNode>
</Match>

<Document TemplateNodeID="1">
   <Item>
     <Attr ID="1" />
     <Attr ID="2" />
     <Attr ID="3" />
   </Item>
</Document>
<Document>
   <Item TemplateNodeID="2">There is XML for Table
inside this tag</Item>
</Document>

There are multiple documents in the same XML and
program outputs the tables whose IDs match with the
ones given inside <TemplateNode ID="15"> and also the
IDs of the attributes in that table should match with
the ID given in <Attr ID="1" Display="Table" /> but at
the same time program has to check if the
@Display='Table' then display that attribute inside
Table otherwise plot a graph for this particular
attribute.

Now since I'm using key to match the IDs but when I
try to use keys for Display also if the program finds
Display anywhere inside any tag it applies this key
for every condition. My question is how do I check
that if Display='Table' or Display='Plot' for that
particular Attr ID when looping is undergoing.

<xsl:for-each select="Attr[key('AttrID', @ID) and
key('Display', 'Table')]/Value">

The above way doesn't help.

Thanks