RE: [xsl] Problems passing attributes

Subject: RE: [xsl] Problems passing attributes
From: "Hewko, Doug" <Doug.Hewko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 08:00:08 -0400
OK. One more question;

what is the difference between:

self::*[@border]
*[@border]
node()[@border]

I noticed from your link that self:: is an Xpath declaration. Is Xpath built
into XSL or would I need to specific Xpath namespace declaration? Aside from
testing and then trying to determine if a namespace is missing or if the
command was entered incorrectly, how could one tell if a namespace is or is
not required?