Re: [xsl]: How to handle two XML sources in one style sheet

Subject: Re: [xsl]: How to handle two XML sources in one style sheet
From: "cutlass" <cutlass@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 16:09:37 +0100
one can easily create

<xsl:variable name="doc1" select="document('doc1.xml')"/>

<xsl:variable name="doc2" select="document('doc2.xml')"/>

then reference would be through its var name

for example <xsl:apply-templates select="$doc1"/> would apply templates to
doc1

or

for example <xsl:value-of select="$doc2//test"/> would print out the value
of test element in doc2

i think that purchasing a nice xslt book would be a good starting point (
recc. Mike Kay's XSLT tome ).

cheers, jim fuller