Re: [xsl] NetScape support over XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] NetScape support over XSL
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 00:08:38 +0100
>             I looking for some information that whether NetScape 6.1 is
>  supporting XSL or not.

er well the only mention I could find about xsl in the 6.1 download area
was a single line stating there are still problems with the xslt
support, but it is there and it does work on small examples
(on larger examples it tends  not to work, but it's early days yet)

You can always follow the mozilla xsl mailinglist/newsgroup for the
current state of the xslt module.

David