[xsl] Query regarding element context in XSL.........

Subject: [xsl] Query regarding element context in XSL.........
From: Sanjeev Pai <sanjeevpai@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 12:07:01 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I have the following XML snippet from a JAXB schema-

<xml-java-binding-schema version="1.0-ea">
  <element name="CreateCaseView" type="class" root="true"/>
    <element name="partyId" type="value" convert="String"/>
    <element name="stateDateTime" type="value"
convert="GregorianCalendar"/>
  <conversion name="String" type="java.lang.String"/>
  <conversion name="GregorianCalendar"
type="java.util.GregorianCalendar"/>
</xml-java-binding-schema>

I am trying to generate the .java file from this XML using XSL. The
point where I am stumped is mapping the convert attribute of <element>
to the name attribute of <conversion> so that I canget a line like the
following -

  private hava.util.GregorianCalendar _stateDateTime;

I am using something like the following code which is not working -

    <xsl:for-each
select="element[@type='value'][./@convert=../conversion/@name]">
        <xsl:text>    private  </xsl:text>
            <xsl:value-of