Re: [xsl] Xalan extensions problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] Xalan extensions problem
From: "Paul Tyson" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 11:51:09 -0700
Ofer,

I'm using the distribution labeled xalan-j_2_2_D11 on a Windows 98 machine.

Your stylesheet returns this when I run it with xalan:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<out>elem1,elem1a,elem1b,elem2,elem2a,</out>

which seems to be the expected result.

Ditto if I use xt and the corresponding xt:node-set() function.

I know this doesn't solve your problem, but at least you know now it's not a
problem with the stylesheet, but perhaps with your xalan version or
configuration.

Paul Tyson, Principal Consultant                   Precision Documents
paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx              http://precisiondocuments.com
     "The art and science of document engineering."