Re: [xsl] Environment variable

Subject: Re: [xsl] Environment variable
From: Jörg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 16:18:45 +0200
Of course, you must give the 'environment variable' as parameter to the stylesheet. There must exist a top-level element <xsl:param> for using this variable:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="..">
  <xsl:output method="html"/>
  <xsl:param name="env-variable">default value</xsl:param>
  <xsl:template match="/">
    <xsl:value-of select="$env-variable"/>
  </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

Joerg

Julio Kriger wrote:

Hi,
	I have a question. Is there any way to make a file .xsl to get
environment variable and use then.
	I have to make an xsl that process an xml and then generate a html
string and  then send it via email to client. This html have a link to
gif and some href. This gif and href will change from week to week, so I
do not want to change the xsl every week.
	I'm using xalan c++.
	Thanks!

--

System Development