RE: libxslt & apache modules - was - RE: [xsl] Caching compiled stylesheets

Subject: RE: libxslt & apache modules - was - RE: [xsl] Caching compiled stylesheets
From: Andrés Pedrera <apedrera@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:36:14 +0200
Hi everybody,

	I'm not using Perl, but Ansi C and Apache modules. The problem is once the
xslt is parsed it is spread all over the memory and put it together to cache
it and restore afterwards seems to be a complicated task.

	Any help will be welcome. If I find something will tell the list.

	Regards,

	Andres Pedrera
	Ya.com Internet Factory