Re: [xsl] xsl output and d-o-e

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl output and d-o-e
From: Joerg Pietschmann <joerg.pietschmann@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 09:33:17 +0200
Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What's the most robust way to measure credentials? Query the server
> that ranks us by frequency of posts to XSL-List? (That way at least I'll
> get to use it.)
No, you shouldn't be able to get a high rank by asking a lot of dumb
questions.

Perhaps...
 Everybody can apply to the XSL-List for being ranked. The rank is
 determined by a weighted average of ranks assingned by individuals.
 The weight of an individual is determined by the rank already assigned.
 Everyone who has written a XSL related book of at least 100 pages and
 with at least 100 copies sold is assigned an initial rank of "guru"
 (weight 5), everybody else starts at rank "luser" (weight 0).
 Should we require "veteran" (weight 3) or "master" (weight 4) for
 using d-o-e?

Well, don't you think i should get out of the habit of specifying
*everything*?

Have fun!
J.Pietschmann