Re: RE: [xsl] She's done it, and it looks good!

Subject: Re: RE: [xsl] She's done it, and it looks good!
From: "markus jais" <mjais@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:29:37 +0200
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 18.10.01:
> > > An awefull lot of XXX's that makes it unreadable. Not impressed.
> > [...] then all the xxx's turn into Jeni's words.
>
> I must be missing something: what's all this business about XXX's? Or,
> should I just go buy the book and find out for myself? ;-)

that's the intention of the publishes, I suppose.
they provide only some content to get you curious.
but I think this is a good idea, because so, I get
an overview of the book and finally bought it.
but I think, the preface should have been available
completely!

anyway, I think it will be a good book and I am looking forward
to reading it.

markus