Re: [xsl] Javascript in XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] Javascript in XSL
From: Oleg Tkachenko <olegt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:13:48 +0200
Annelies Vercruysse wrote:

Hi,

I'm converting existing HTML pages to XML-XSL combinations. My current HTML pages contain Javascripts that treat elements in the HTML document. (getElementById();)

It seems that these javascripts are completely ignored when opening the XML page. Could it be that an XML page doesn't have the "document"-property so an element will never be found?

I've already tried to put the javascript between the following tags:

(I use the Netscape 6.1 browser)

are there any known bugs with Javascripts within XSL?
can anyone please help me? It would very much be appreciated!
From my experience with mozilla's xslt I remember there were some problems with

script invocation in generated on the fly html documents, but I remember there were

some workarounds too. Can you show us your stylesheet?

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International, Israel