[xsl] String Manipulation in XSL

Subject: [xsl] String Manipulation in XSL
From: Peter.FLYNN@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 17:35:22 +0100
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had a solution for this problem.  I get an element
through which has a string which can be variable length.  It could be 20
characters long, 40, 60, upto anything really.

I'm wanting to put in a space every 20 characters, and am unsure on how to
do this.  I can't process the XML prior to transformation, as it is coming
from a stored procedure in a database.  Therefore, the string manipulation
has to come from the XSL rather than Java.  Does anyone know how to achieve
this?

Regards,
Peter

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com