[xsl] Finding out the ascii value of a char using xsl

Subject: [xsl] Finding out the ascii value of a char using xsl
From: "Ragulf Pickaxe" <jawxml@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:01:08 +0000
Hello again

Thank you for the time used on the question(s) of performance. I will ponder the answers for some time and then probably ask some more :)

Another question entirely is (hopefully) simple to answer:

Is there a function to find the ascii values of a given character (which will be part of a string).

I will use this to cut out all values which are less than 32 from a string.

If there is some better way of doing this than the recursive solution I have in mind, I would gladly recieve such a solution.

Sincerly
Ragulf Pickaxe :)