Re: [xsl] XSL attribute?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL attribute?
From: "Carmelo Montanez" <carmelo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 13:33:43 -0500
You can SELECT elements based on attribute values, for instance you can say

<xsl:template match = "media-Item[@identifier]">, which will select the
Media-Item elements that are children of the current node and which
contains and "identifier" attribute.  You can modify it slightly
and have something like

<xsl:template match = "media-Item[@identifier='myValue']",  which basically
does
the same thing as above but only for attributes with value equals to
"myValue".

Hope this helps a bit.  See section 2 of the XPATH Specifications.

Carmelo Montanez