[xsl] Writing external entities to HTML file

Subject: [xsl] Writing external entities to HTML file
From: "Simon North" <north@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 17:09:32 +0100
Hi Guys,

I feel really dumb about this one, but I can't find it in the FAQ.

I'm rending an XML file in IE5 that I've transformed from an SGML file. The original SGML file
uses an external entitity declaration file that lists all the graphics to include.

I've got as far as converting the XML code to create the right entity reference into the IMG SRC
attribute ... but of course (and I kicked myself for not thinking of it), I also need to write the entity
declarations into the HTML file or the browser cannot resolve it.
Two questions:

1. How and do this (there isn't an xml:entity), yes I can use
    xsl:text .... but

2. Where do I do this to get it to appear in the right place in the
    HTML code?  [currently I'm using <xsl:output method="html"
    indent="yes" encoding="ISO-8859-1" /> to create the HTML
    preamble).

Your help would be much appreciated ...

Simon North