RE: [xsl] Collecting attributes from the ancestor-or-self axis

Subject: RE: [xsl] Collecting attributes from the ancestor-or-self axis
From: "WATKIN-JONES,ADAM (HP-UnitedKingdom,ex1)" <adam_watkin-jones@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:38:39 -0000
Thanks David,

Wow, that saves a lot of typing!

I believe this works as follows:
1. the select in copy-of returns a node-set in document order.  At this
point the node set has duplicate attribute names.
2. when copy-of applies these attributes to the output element, the
duplication is removed by succeeding attribute nodes overwriting the values
of any attributes that are already present.

This all seems awfully convenient!  (But I'm not complaining :)

Regards,
Adam