RE: [xsl] dynamic grouping of tabular data; one or two transformations?

Subject: RE: [xsl] dynamic grouping of tabular data; one or two transformations?
From: Dan Diebolt <dandiebolt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 14:24:13 -0800 (PST)
Chris, I deninitely prefer the indention of your second solution:

   <msxsl:script language="javascript" implements-prefix="user">
   <![CDATA[
    function DoIt(xml,xsl1) {
     var xsl2 = new ActiveXObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument");
     xml.nextNode().transformNodeToObject(xsl1.nextNode(), xsl2);
     html = xml.nextNode().transformNode(xsl2);
     return html;
    }
   ]]>
  </msxsl:script>

This makes sense. I will test it and report any problems. Thanks again.