Re: [xsl] Netscape changes font-size in table

Subject: Re: [xsl] Netscape changes font-size in table
From: "Thomas B. Passin" <tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 12:53:34 -0500
The HTML output from the stylesheet I posted does display correctly in
Netscape 4.73 on Windows 2000.  Try it yourself - here is the HTML output
(extra line feeds and all, as your template produces):

<head>
<META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=Windows-1252">

     font-family:Verdana;

     font-size: 21px;

     color: black;">Aa</td>

     font-family:Verdana;

     font-size: 21px;

     color: black;">Aasfsfsdsdsdfsdf</td>

Perhaps you are not on Windows and there is a Netscape bug on that version.
Or perhaps there is a bug in your version of the html.  Let us know...

Tom P

[<mark.clare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>]

You tried this in Netscape 6.1 - however font sizes do not work correctly
in earlier versions of Netscape (e.g. version 4.7 which we are having to
use).