[xsl] Element - centric output

Subject: [xsl] Element - centric output
From: Maulik Modi <MModi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 17:48:35 -0600
Hi,

I have the following xml document and want element centric output. The input
document is:

<input "bunch of ns declarations...">
  <attrs>
	<s:AttributeType name="CustomerID" />
	<s:AttributeType name="CompanyName"/>
	<s:AttributeType name="ContactName"/>
	<s:AttributeType name="ContactTitle"/>
  </attrs>
  <data>
	<z:row CustomerID="ALFKI" ContactName="Maria Anders"
ContactTitle="Sales Representative" />
	<z:row CustomerID="ANATR" CompanyName="Ana Trujillo Emparedados y
helados" ContactName="Ana Trujillo" ContactTitle="Owner" />
  </data>
</input>

I want to output an element-centric XML from it. I also want to create leaf
elements in the output if the attribute does not exist in the data/row but
does exist as a required name in AttributeType/@name. For example, in the
above XML, I would like the leaf element created for CompanyName for the
first row. How can I acheive this? I already have the attribute to element
translation working. I only need help for generating the leaf element if the
attribute does not exist in the data set.

Expected output:
	<RESPONSE>
		<CustomerID>ALFKI</CustomerID>
		<CompanyName/>
		<ContactName>Maria Anders</ContactName>
		<ContactTitle>Sales Representative</ContactTitle>
	</RESPONSE>
	<RESPONSE>
		<CustomerID>ANATR</CustomerID>
		<CompanyName>Ana Trujillo Emparedados y