Re: [xsl] Problem in xsl:for-each

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem in xsl:for-each
From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:58:40 +0000
Hi Jam,

> I'm trying to access to all items in node 'Parrafo'.
> Variable $Nombre_Fichero contains a valid filename .
> This XSL does not output all elements. (This is the real problem )
>
> <xsl:for-each
> select="$Nombre_Fichero//Documento/Noticia/Cuerpo/Parrafo">
>         <xsl:copy-of select="$Nombre_Fichero//."/>
> </xsl:for-each>

Perhaps you want:

  <xsl:for-each
      select="$Nombre_Fichero//Documento/Noticia/Cuerpo/Parrafo">
    <xsl:copy-of select="." />
  </xsl:for-each>

This will give you a copy of each Parrafo element, separated by br
elements.

But you said that $Nombre_Fichero contained a filename (and not a node
set, which is what it would have to hold for the above file to work),
so possibly you're actually after:

  <xsl:for-each
      select="document($Nombre_Fichero)//Documento/Noticia/Cuerpo/Parrafo">
    <xsl:copy-of select="." />
  </xsl:for-each>

Feel free to post more details about your source document and the
output that you want to generate if the above doesn't work.

Cheers,

Jeni

---
Jeni Tennison