RE: [xsl] using Xpath predicate to filter source nodes in called templates

Subject: RE: [xsl] using Xpath predicate to filter source nodes in called templates
From: "Kevin Jones" <kjouk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 16:39:43 -0000

> Hello list,
>
> I have an xml source with 3 hierarchical levels. (anyone familiar
> with EDI will recognize element names...)  However, within this
> structure, there are implied loops.  An <ISA> element is closed
> by an <IEA> element, a <GS> element is closed by a <GE> element,
> a <ST> element is closed by an <SE> element.  Within the <ST> the
> <LIN> may loop repeatedly, and within the <LIN> the <FST> may
> loop repeatedly.

Hi Chris,

Since no one else appears to have picked this up I thought I would mention a
couple of things. The XML you posted has some minor errors but more
importantly there appears to be something missing from your stylesheet. You
have three named templates but no way of calling them in the snippet. It
wasn't clear to me how you are invoking these templates or what type of
output the stylesheet should produce. Perhaps you could repost with some
extra information.

Kev.