RE: [xsl] XSLT match with regex what's the best current solution?

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT match with regex what's the best current solution?
From: "Steven Noels" <stevenn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 00:08:44 +0100
Hi Gunther,

as you can read in the regular expression thread
http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200201/msg00488.html and
further on, we are working on a tool which might be helpful for your
purposes.

It is some mixture between regexes and an XSLT-like language, and we
have called it regexslt. It is implemented in Java, and could be some
sort of pre-processor to transform your non-XML documents into XML and
use XSLT thereafter. It is by no means as sophisticated as Omnimark and
the like, but you would be welcome to give it a try if you would be
interested.

You'll find some code samples in the thread I referred to - and we will
announce the first dot-oo release on this list (which would coincide
with a new release of our website). If we can gather enough community
around it, we would consider it becoming a Sourceforge project.

Regards,

Steven Noels
http://outerthought.org/
(+32)478 292900