RE: [xsl] XML in String value

Subject: RE: [xsl] XML in String value
From: Jeff Beadle <Jbeadle@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:47:11 -0500
you're missing one thing ...

>     Set oXmlDoc = Server.CreateObject("MICROSOFT.XMLDOM")
>     Set oXslDoc = Server.CreateObject("MICROSOFT.XMLDOM")
>     oXmlDoc.async = false
>     oXslDoc.async = false

	oXslDoc.validateOnParse = false

this will tell the msxsl parser to not attempt to validate the namespaces
included--and necessary for xsl--otherwise it'll fail validation every time.

If looked at the parse error results, you'd see the problem.  (See the msxml
sdk for more details ... I believe the interface is IXMLDOMParseError, you
can access this interface via the parseError member on the IXMLDOMDocument
interface).

-Jeff