[xsl] org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException Q?

Subject: [xsl] org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException Q?
From: Jakub.Valenta@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 10:21:51 +0200
Hi all,
I am using Xalan and I would like to ask you if you could tell me how to
get rid of this
exception:

org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: Output method is xml could
not load output_xml.properties (check CLASSPATH)
     at
org.apache.xalan.templates.OutputProperties.getDefaultMethodProperties(OutputProperties.java:364)

     at
org.apache.xalan.templates.OutputProperties.<init>(OutputProperties.java:130)

     at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.<init>(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:104)

     at
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl.newTransformer(TransformerFactoryImpl.java:804)

I have never get something like this before :-(.

br,

Jakub

ps I am just trying to use transformer to write out DOM.

    try{
      transformer = tFactory.newTransformer();
      DocumentBuilder builder = factory.newDocumentBuilder();
      xmlDoc = builder.newDocument();

    DOMSource source = new DOMSource(xmlDoc);
    StreamResult result = new StreamResult(System.out);
    transformer.transform(source,result);