[xsl] Passing RTF into an XSL Doc using MSXSL

Subject: [xsl] Passing RTF into an XSL Doc using MSXSL
From: "" <brad_vrudney@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:51:32 -0500
I am having trouble getting msxsl:node-set($RTF) to work on fragments that are passed into the document using:

Set oProcessor = oTemplate.CreateProcessor()
oProcessor.AddParameter "myVarRTF", SomeXMLNodeSet

If I have :

at the root level, It converts the default values fine to a node-set, but If I pass in values, it doesn't work...I just get 0 values in my node-set, and no errors exist.

I have no trouble using this function anywhere internally, but I can't get a fragment passed into to convert to a node-set

I'm using MSXML 4.0. Can anyone help?