[xsl] Xalan2.2.0

Subject: [xsl] Xalan2.2.0
From: "Yang, Yue [IT]" <yue.yang@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:45:45 -0500
hello,
anyone tried the new Xalan2.2.0?  Supposedly the new implemented DTM
provides better performance and less memory hog.  However in comparing with
Xalan2.1, I have found Xalan2.1 excels in terms of execution time in
transformation.

I have written some XSL to do flat file(csv files) to XML transformation
using Xalan extension which works really well with Xalan2.1, however the
same transformation would take such a long time under Xalan2.2.0 that I had
to stop it because it takes up too much CPU and memory...

I am just wondering if there is some special property file or switch I have
to set to take advantage of the DTM... or do I have to rewrite the extension
to accommodate Xalan2.2.0?

thanks