[xsl] Extension Functions written in Perl

Subject: [xsl] Extension Functions written in Perl
From: Sabrina Fords <Sabrina.Fords@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:59:29 -0000

Hello all,

I'm using saxon and was wondering if I can call an extension function in
Perl?

I know this can be done with Xalan but I don't want to use this as it is
much slower than Saxon.

I'm doing some reasearch on which language I should write my extension
functions to improve performance.

I'd appreciate any help/advice.

Sabrina

e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify info@xxxxxxxxxx
immediately. Please note that some of our communications may contain
confidential information which it could be a criminal offence for you to
disclose or use without authority. This email is not intended nor should it
be taken to create any legal relations contractual or otherwise.