[xsl] XSL queries

Subject: [xsl] XSL queries
From: Kulbir.S.Thind@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:55:44 +0000
Hi there,

I'm new to XSL and have some basic queries that I'm hoping you'll be able
to help me with:

   We're planning on receiving XML data and transforming it to delimited
   format and have seen how we can do this using XSL and XSLT.  We'd like
   to ease the creation of XSL files by using an off the shelf GUI.  Any
   ideas of what we should be looking at bearing in mind we'd like to
   create delimited files as the output.
   When receiving XML data in we need to find a way of validating it.
   Initially we're looking at just validating data types (character,
   integer, decimal, etc. is this possible using XSL?  If it is, how would
   we be able to assign error codes to validations that fail?
   We're also planning on taking delimited output and creating XML, does
   XSL and XSLT cater for this?

Any help would be most appreciated,

Kulbir.