Re: [xsl] Parameter Passing and fo:retrieve-marker

Subject: Re: [xsl] Parameter Passing and fo:retrieve-marker
From: "W. Eliot Kimber" <eliot@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:44:13 -0600
"W. Eliot Kimber" wrote:

> I'm using a parameter to parameterize running foot processing where I
> need to pass in different variable result tree fragments for different
> parts of doc (see style sheet fragment below).

Note: I subsequently realized that the better way to do what I was doing
was to put all the string construction in the marker generation code,
rather than creating multiple markers and then assembling them in the
static-content processing. That has the advantage of making the static
content more generic and avoids the need to pass parameters to it at
all.

Cheers,

Eliot Kimber
ISOGEN International, LLC