RE: [xsl] SGML to HTML conversion.

Subject: RE: [xsl] SGML to HTML conversion.
From: "John Dreystadt" <jdreystadt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 15:14:42 -0500
<commercial>

People wanting to do this may be interested in tools from Arbortext,
the company that I work for. Both our Editor product and our E3 server
product support both SGML and XML with XSL stylesheets. What we do
internally is take our in-memory document and create a series of SAX
events. SGML people may wonder about marked sections, they are
resolved.

We don't talk about this too much because commercial interest in XML
is much higher than SGML. But we are not leaving our SGML customer
base behind.

</commercial>

John Dreystadt
Director of Product Management